Thursday, January 22, 2009

Teeth

My baby is getting her bottom two teeth! I didn't think it would happen this soon, her sisters were well over 8 months before they got any teeth...but I guess Ella is going to do everything earlier than the other two. She is rolling, squealing, and has a funny personality; and now, yes, much to mommy's surprise, she is getting her first two teeth! You can't see them in the pictures, but let me assure you from personal experience, they are there and they are sharp!


















When did my tiny baby get so big? It seems like she should still be a couple of weeks old, not almost 6 months old. It is crazy, and it is going too fast!

2 comments:

  1. She is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big she's getting either. Kiss her for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is the amazing chia-grow-baby! Every time I see her she has grown beyond what is expected. Must be good fertilizer.

    ReplyDelete