Monday, January 19, 2009

#1

So one of my new years resolutions was to start a family blog. Thanks to my friend Jaclyn, I have started reading lots of different blogs to keep up with different friends, and decided I should start my own. I have so many friends and family that live in other states, that I thought this would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone and a good way to keep track of my three girls and their daily shenanigans! Bear with me...this is new for me. I am not a writer, I am more of a picture taker, so there will probably be an abundance of pictures with a few limericks here and there! So, welcome to our little family corner! I hope you come by often!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blog Land~ it's a happy place! :) I'm glad you've jumped on board, and so glad I have another way to keep up with y'all. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Welcome to the blogosphere! Lots of pictures would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time no see (or hear)...miss hanging and scrapping with you! so it's good to see your here in the blogdom.

    Looking forward to hearing more and seeing some awesome picks.

    ReplyDelete