Sunday, February 1, 2009

Go Steelers!

I love football. Not as much as my husband, but I grew to really like football in college. Ryan, is an avid Dallas Cowboy fan, always has been, and he is hard core. I love the Steelers. The Cowboys are okay...I will root for them if they are playing unless they are playing the Steelers, and then it is Bedlam at my house. Ryan is a good sport, he returns the favor. If the Steelers are on the field, he will root for them as long as the Cowboys aren't on the field too.








I am not really sure when I started to like the Steelers so much! I loved Bill Cower. I thought he was a classy guy. I liked watching him on the sidelines. I like the new coach...he has proved to know what he is doing, obviously! I like the idea of someone being called "the bus". I think that is a fun nickname and he was a cool guy. I like Troy Polamalu. I think he has cool hair, he is an awesome player, and he has a fun name. I LOVE Ben Roethlisberger. He is amazing, and he is the best Quarterback in the NFL...enough reasons??








So, this year the Steelers were in the superbowl. I was excited. I dressed the girls all in their black shirts and had to make Steeler colored football bows for the occasion.









Ryan was a good sport...he even dressed in black too. We went to our church Superbowl party where we were severely outnumbered in rooting for our Pittsburgh men! We rooted anyway...loudly. We cheered and yelled, and Annalise was right their cheering along with us and telling all the Cardinals fans they needed to eat "bird food"! It was a really fun night.

So here is my question...can you look at this cute little Steeler baby and honestly root for anyone else??

No comments:

Post a Comment