Monday, June 15, 2009

Beautiful Baby!

My big girls have been in Texas with my mom for the past week, so I decided to take Ella downtown for 10 month pictures. We didn't take 6 month pics because it was February and very cold outside, and at 9 months it was the end of school and craziness...so we decided to do 10 month pictures instead! I took her to the Myriad Gardens, which are beautiful by the way! It was 1000 degrees yesterday, so I took the pink tutu and just left her naked. I think they turned out very cute! I took a couple of other outfits too, but these are my favorite! :) Gotta love a chunky naked baby in a pink tutu!


Ella showing off her standing skills


such a cute girl!


Sweet face


My favorite, even though she is not smiling...her eyes are amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so beautiful! You did great! Can't wait to see that baby girl in person...hopefully soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete